1. DO NOT ask for me to sell a horse because I will not sell.
2. Do not buy my horses if your a horse trader.
3. I will not sell/trade BM items for a lesser one
4. Dont ask for stud reserves if you cant afford them. Studs with 2700+ genetic potential will have a fee of 5500+
5. Do not harrass me
6. I will report inepropriate images or text. I also will report GA/Helios Ray during voting if they brake the rules.
7. If i have a horse up for sale in the direct sale and im asking for passes, I will not sell it for less than 125k w/o passes.
I saw today (2/22/14) that one of my foals that i had been bought. When i went and checked him out and the owner- which i always do out of curiosity- and saw that his name was now "Sh next" which pretty much means, if they dont resell the foal, they are just going to retire it. I find that really wrong! I spent money and time on the breeding and birth of the foal. I sell so other members can have a good quality horse that they can raise.